Next morning he came to my room asking for my roommate who was asleep, and before he left he was so embarrassed haha bechara was afraid he had said something in his sleep..and then said he would never be able to talk to me or Elsa ever again
Awk because we actually didn’t see him for like 5 days after that. And we have classes together hahaha
srry do i no u
Omg she talked 2 me
Could it get any better? Don’t think so. Such a proud proud moment for the Indian sub-continent.
I’m very passionate about Haleem. Don’t try coming at me about this. I will hold nothing back. Eating it with a spoon is literally so basic. Might as well eat white people food then. Disrespectful
I LOVE HALEEM and my parents grew up eating it with a spoon which has always bothered me because what did people use before spoons??? I like it with naan or basically any type of bread, even if it means all my family members being like “where did a Punjabi girl come from in this non Punjabi family?” lol
So we escaped from the room and ran through the halls dying and then finally we came back and instead of waking him up like normal people we try putting stuffed animals and a headband on him and then he wakes up and is like “where am I??” and says sorry and that he’s gonna go to bed
He probably thinks we drugged him or something
random instances of soccer munda (I guess that’s what we’re gonna call him) talking to me:
1. every day: Ayesha baaji!
2. 3 times a day: I HATE YOU
2. every night: main tumse pyaar karta hoon
3. a few weeks ago: *licks MY spoon mocking the way I lick my fork and then hands it back to me to wash*
4. once a week: I can fight you and hurt you
5. last weekend on Eid: will you share this fortune cookie with me for Eid?
6. a few days ago: let’s go walk around *awkward pause* ifyouwant.
7. right now: takes my friend’s spot on her bed and sits next to me, steals her computer to watch soccer, tells me to massage his sprained ankle, says “sleep is for the weak,” and CRASHES WITH HIS HURT LEG ON TOP OF MY BOOKS AND I’M TRAPPED GUYS HELP MEEE ASTAGHFIRULLAH ASTAGHFIRULLAH ASTAGHFIRULLAH
'Mitti Di Khushboo' FULL VIDEO Song | Ayushmann Khurrana | Rochak Kohli
love Huma Qureshi <3
and Ayushmann is da bombbb
Malala and Kailash Satyarthi win Nobel Peace Prize
Pakistani child education activist Malala Yousafzai and Kailash Satyarthi, an Indian child rights campaigner, have jointly won the Nobel Peace Prize.
At the age of just 17, Malala is the youngest ever recipient of the prize.
The teenager was shot in the head by Taliban gunmen in October 2012 for campaigning for girls’ education. She now lives in Birmingham in the UK.
The Nobel committee praised the pair’s “struggle against the suppression of children and young people”.
Mr Satyarthi has maintained the tradition of Mahatma Gandhi and headed various forms of peaceful protests, “focusing on the grave exploitation of children for financial gain,” the committee said at the Nobel Institute in Oslo.
The 60-year-old founded Bachpan Bachao Andolan, or the Save the Childhood Movement, which campaigns for child rights and an end to human trafficking.
Can’t wait to join the best show on television. A dream come true.